Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Yaaah...I mean...aaah!
It was the first day of school on Monday. All four of the kids are in school ALL DAY!! I am really going to miss them...wait...I can't stop giggling with excitement. It will still be a very busy school year but I am grateful for this day. Shane did a great job and was only a little nervous going to 1st grade. Jalyn has a fantastic teacher and I have really high hopes for her this year. Mariah has every friend she could want in her class and "the best teacher in the whole world". Jackson has a new teacher. I don't know her but she comes with amazing credentials so I feel comfortable with his class this year. What will I do with the time! Oh yeah, I will be in school myself. I paid tuition today and bought books. Go BYU!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.gif)




2 comments:
they are growing up so fast. love all of you, Nana
Woohoo!!
The kids look great. What a terrific idea for a photo.
Happy back to BYU for you!! That's awesome.
Post a Comment