Monday, September 22, 2008
7 degrees of separation in blogging
On Friday night I decided to try a little experiment. The kids were all in bed and I was blogging. It has been fun to see other peoples blogs and what their interests are. I usually don't read the whole thing, just the profile and the side stuff. Some people post their friends and family's links on the side bar so I thought I would try to see how many clicks it would take to find someone I know through random peoples blogs. I don't remember who I started with, someone I already know. I would randomly click on a link and then go from there. Sometimes I would keep going back to one person's list and hit different people. I lost count but eventually it happened! I found someone I know in Texas. I found the Hopewell's from our old ward. Josh was our home teacher. How fun is that. It was a waste of time, I know, but fun to do. So all of you who post other peoples links on their blogs, Thanks! it was a fun game for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)




1 comment:
Fun! Yeah, I have found people I went to high school with or grew up with from links on blogs of current neighbors who've lived in other states where we've lived. Not as random as yours though.
Post a Comment