We started off 2009 with a bang and had a great time celebrating with the England's and the Summerhays'. Mike and Krissy brought their Rock Band and it was a huge hit. I totally did awesome on the drums and singing and I realized that Mariah is just like her mother. She was on that mic most of the night, singing loud to Livin on a Prayer and Eye of the Tiger. It was hilarious. (I guess she is like her Aunt Kori, too!) At midnight, we watched the countdown and the kids each opened a Cracker. They each got a little toy, crown, and joke in their cracker.
Q: What did the pencil say to the paper?
A: I dot my i's on you.
We had our traditional midnight breakfast (thanks Mom for the tradition) and the kids were still going strong. They were making all kinds of plans to watch movies all night. Well, that didn't last long and they were in bed and crashed by 1:30am. It was a great night and we had a blast.
Q: What did the pencil say to the paper?
A: I dot my i's on you.
We had our traditional midnight breakfast (thanks Mom for the tradition) and the kids were still going strong. They were making all kinds of plans to watch movies all night. Well, that didn't last long and they were in bed and crashed by 1:30am. It was a great night and we had a blast.

.gif)




3 comments:
Thanks so much for a fun night DeShelle and family :) We had a great time!
what a neat memory, savor them!
You guys are awesome!
Post a Comment