Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Is it Spring yet??
I am so sick of the cold!! We have had high pressure which makes the Salt Lake Valley hazy with smog and it traps the cold in. Now, I must confess, we aren't as bad as the midwest and I would be insane at this point if I had to keep waking up to NEGATIVE degrees as my poor friend Bobbi in Iowa is doing. I hate the cold! I like it HOT! I want sunshine! I like to be so hot that putting my feet in a cool pool is refreshing. This winter just goes on and on!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)




2 comments:
You could always move to CA. The house next door is for sale! It was beautiful today!
I finally got you back on my blog list. I don't know what happened that you weren't there?! So I went back and looked at all your posts since Halloween. You guys look great! Is it spring yet? That is the big question, isn't it - especially where we are. The high has been 15 lately! Brrrr. I've been thinking back to the time when I used to say, "Who lives in the snow?... You don't live in it... you visit it, then you go home." Oh well!
Post a Comment