Tuesday, January 26, 2010
on another sad note...
Ok, this is getting to be too much for me. We had another tragedy in the family when my 13 year old cousin Kendall passed away in his sleep on January 16. His passing was caused by a seizure that he had in his sleep. It was a whirlwind week of family, planning, and mourning together. The funeral was on January 24th and it was beautiful. It was held in one of the first ward buildings that Brigham Young had built just a few years after entering the Salt Lake Valley. It's located at 300 East and 500 South. My Uncle Bob presided and Whit, Kenyon, and Ashlee all spoke. Each talk was fantastic and truly paid honor to Kendall and his life. I am grateful for my understanding and belief in the Atonement of our Savior, Jesus Christ. I know that we are here on this earth to learn and grow and we will return to live with our Heavenly Father again. This testimony that I have gives me peace during these sad times but I think I have experienced enough for now. We will miss you, Kendall! Say hi to Grandma and Darren for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)




No comments:
Post a Comment