Tuesday, April 13, 2010

End of the semester!!


Woo hoo! It's my last big semester and it is almost over. I have two finals on Saturday and then I get a break for a week. I have been super stressed this semester and I know I am not going to get the highest grades I could but I have done pretty well considering the circumstances and challenges of the last few months. I have had a great time at BYU over the last two years. But, I must admit, I am ready to graduate and move on. Only three more classes and one internship and I am out of there! August 13th is when I graduate-yeah! I like to say that I have been on the 20 year plan. I started in the fall of 1990 and I will graduate exactly 20 years later. Better late than never, I suppose. The light is getting brighter, I can hardly wait.

No comments: