Wednesday, August 6, 2008

13 Years!














Happy 13 years to Matt and DeShelle! August 4th was our anniversary and we celebrated by attending the James Taylor concert. We had a great time and we were quite surprised at how funny James Taylor is. He had us giggling between songs with his shy, witty humor. I love James Taylor and his rendition of "Steamroller" had us in tears of laughter. It was extremely entertaining. Thanks Matt for a fun night!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rosanne, Darren's mom said...

13 years! yikes how time flies. congratulations. you both look so young and cute.

Lars said...

Oh wow! Congratulations!

Krissie said...

Congrats Matt and DeShelle!

We saw James Taylor a few years ago in concernt-and I was surprised at how much he jumped around and danced, etc. I thought that he would just sit on a stool and sing folk-y type songs, but it was a great show! Sounds like you guys had a similar experience!

Here's to another 13 years!!