Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Funniest People I know...

So I was watching Last Comic Standing and I have to admit, I was a little disappointed in the jokes. I think too often the comics rely on gross, sexual and crude jokes to get the laughs from the audience. It got me thinking of who I think is funny. Three people instantly came to mind. Number one... my brother Don. He has a fun way of enjoying life and making sure everyone around him is laughing. Second...my good friend Andy from my BYU days. He has an incredible wit and he would send me letters on my mission that had me wiping tears from my eyes. And last but certainly not least...my good friend Lauri (also from my BYU days). She tells the best jokes. I can't believe she remembers as many jokes as she does. Thanks to each of you for bringing laughter and fun into my life and everyone around you. You guys are way better than any comic on tv!

3 comments:

Rosanne, Darren's mom said...

the drive to and from Utah was quite entertaining when Don was awake. you are right he is very funny and wants everyone else to laugh.

Krissie said...

They must rub off on you, DeShelle, because you are pretty darn funny yourself!! I always have a great time lauging with you :)

Kori said...

I agree with the Don comment too...