This is my cousin Kenyon dressed up as MC Hammer this year for Halloween. I was cracking up. He always comes up with some funny and creative costumes. A few years back, he shaved his head, painted it white, and went as Uncle Fester. I had to include the bike shot to show the contrast in color. I am sure he got some double takes as he was driving around town. Hilarious!
Friday, October 31, 2008
MC Hammer!
This is my cousin Kenyon dressed up as MC Hammer this year for Halloween. I was cracking up. He always comes up with some funny and creative costumes. A few years back, he shaved his head, painted it white, and went as Uncle Fester. I had to include the bike shot to show the contrast in color. I am sure he got some double takes as he was driving around town. Hilarious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.gif)




1 comment:
you don't wear shorts on a bike, duh cousin.
Post a Comment