Thursday, October 23, 2008

My bro Darryl and his family



While I was in Texas 2 weeks ago to attend Craig Decker's baptism (Yeah, Craig!), Tammy Cook and I drove the long, long drive down to San Angelo to see my brother Darryl and his family. It was totally worth the drive. I haven't seen them since Darren's funeral in June and it was really fun to hang out. Tammy taught us a new card game and we stayed up late chatting. We also had some authentic Texas BBQ from the local dive pit and I got to see Rosa too who I haven't seen in a really long time. I didn't get a picture of her though. She is a beautiful girl and it was great to see her. It was a short visit but it was great to see y'all and I am really glad I drove the 4 1/2 hours.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Rosanne, Darren's mom said...

as hard as it was I am glad you made the drive, I know Darryl and family really appreciated it. Love mom