Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Twilight- Rock Star Style!

I wish I had had my camera! My friend Laura called tonight to see if I wanted to join a few girls to go see Twilight. Mom is in town and after talking to her, we agreed to go. Laura insisted on picking us up and what a shock when a driver (her husband) comes to the door to pick us up. The girls are all out waiting in the LIMO!!! We had sparkly cider and chocolate pretzels and were treated so nice. It was great. The movie was OK but going with these girls and my mom was a blast. I only thought it was a group of gals going to see a movie, who knew it would be such a memorable evening. Man, I wish I had my camera!

1 comment:

Rosanne, Darren's mom said...

lot's of fun in the limo, movie was okay, but a fun fun experiences. Shellee has some great friends. love, mom