Fun, fun, fun...however, I don't think I could sit in that traffic again. I need someone bigger and better than the Jonas Brothers to get me back down into those crowds again. But the girls had a blast and I had a great time on the drive home singing to Lexi Downs all the old classic songs that her parents haven't exposed her to. She was cringing but I am sure it was because she was enjoying it so much.The fireworks were amazing and we even had 3D glasses to make the show more spectacular! At the end of the night, everyone was exhausted and fell asleep on the drive home. Well, not me of course, I was driving and singing to Lexi :)
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Stadium of Fire!
Fun, fun, fun...however, I don't think I could sit in that traffic again. I need someone bigger and better than the Jonas Brothers to get me back down into those crowds again. But the girls had a blast and I had a great time on the drive home singing to Lexi Downs all the old classic songs that her parents haven't exposed her to. She was cringing but I am sure it was because she was enjoying it so much.The fireworks were amazing and we even had 3D glasses to make the show more spectacular! At the end of the night, everyone was exhausted and fell asleep on the drive home. Well, not me of course, I was driving and singing to Lexi :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)




1 comment:
Fun! I can't beleive that you braved the Jonas Brothers crowds! I bet the girls just loved it though! What fun!
Post a Comment