We went on a field trip with the kids to the Utah State Capital. The kids actually enjoyed it and had some fun. We tried to learn the legislative process by singing "I'm just a bill on Capital Hill" but I don't know any more of the words so that was as far as we got. I guess we will need to do some more research and studying about that subject. The kids loved the dome and even laid down on the ground to check it out fully. We walked over to Memory Grove too and enjoyed the park there. It was a fun day.
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Utah State Capital
We went on a field trip with the kids to the Utah State Capital. The kids actually enjoyed it and had some fun. We tried to learn the legislative process by singing "I'm just a bill on Capital Hill" but I don't know any more of the words so that was as far as we got. I guess we will need to do some more research and studying about that subject. The kids loved the dome and even laid down on the ground to check it out fully. We walked over to Memory Grove too and enjoyed the park there. It was a fun day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)




1 comment:
What a great idea! We haven't done that in a long time!
P.S. I just have to comment that my word verification is "methrolo" Really! who would want to eat that?
Post a Comment