Happy Halloween! This year has been so busy that I wasn't sure that we could pull it off. I originally talked Jackson out of dressing up and staying home with me instead to pass out candy (one less costume to worry about!) but 5 minutes before everyone was heading out, he threw together a vampire costume and headed out. Thankfully, Mariah's friend's mother stepped in to take care of Mariah and the two girls looked AWESOME! They had a great time and I am way impressed with the way the costumes turned out. Jalyn didn't want to go as anything "cute". "Halloween is scary Mom, I want to be something scary!" is what she said to me. So the skeleton is what she chose to be. Shane was more difficult. Since we were very last minute, he had to pick something that we could throw together with items on hand. This is the costume Mariah wore last year- The Rain Forest. It's a frog hat and then he was dressed as a tree. He was pretty disappointed that no one could tell what he was. I think he looked adorable.
This is our neighbor's house and it is always decorated for every holiday. The yard is COVERED in decorations. We always look forward to the new additions. It definitely makes for a festive street.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.gif)




1 comment:
Gotta love the neighbors! The kids looked great in their costumes, and I loved Shane's rainforest!
Post a Comment