Saturday, October 31, 2009
It's been forever!
I know, I know...where have I been? Why haven't I been posting anything on the blog? If you could see the bags under my eyes from the lack of sleep and feel the knots in my shoulders from the stressful semester, you would understand. My life has been a whirlwind of tests, papers, map making(at least making an attempt), commuting, and trying to squeeze in 15 minute power naps so I can make through to the evening. I decided to take on 15 credit hours this semester and it is turning out to be just a bit too much for me. But, I really want to graduate in August and so I will be doing it again next semester. I am excited to see the light at the end of the tunnel! I am all set up with my credits and I even have an internship lined up at Zions Bank for the summer. I am really looking forward to the experience and training that the internship will give me. So I apologize for neglecting the blog. I am sure I will continue to do so but I will do my best. I will at least try to post pictures. Only six more weeks of fall semester! Whew...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)




No comments:
Post a Comment