Life has been tough the last few weeks. I try to balance and do it all and usually I do it pretty good. I keep pushing forward. I don't have any other option.
Just needed to vent...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
DeShelle, Jackson, Mariah, Jalyn, and Shane
5 comments:
I hope you know that I am here for you ANYTIME! Just let me know what you need. I hate that you are having a hard time lately. We still need a lunch/pedicure date. Let me know when you are free :)
I too am here if you ever need to chat Shell!
DeShelle, you are an amazing woman to do all the things that you have been doing! We all love you and appreciate you! And we are here for you too!
Amen to those comments, I must say. Although, I don't have sad news to complain about (my heart goes out to you), I am getting pretty big in the belly lately (5 weeks to go), which makes everything harder and take longer to accomplish. Hang in there!
HUGE, HUGE, HUGE inspiration. I love you! You are an amazing...well...everything!
Post a Comment