So proud of Jackson! He was inducted into the National Junior Honors Society tonight with a bunch of other super smart kids in his middle school. To be nominated into the Society, a student must have at least a 3.8 and high marks in citizenship. He is such a great kid and I love having him in our family. He is smart, kind, outgoing, confident, and happy. He wishes he was a few inches taller but that will come soon enough. Congratulations Jackson!!
(Not the best pictures because I only had my phone. Oh well.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.gif)




1 comment:
Jackson! I'm not surprised at all, but it still makes me so proud of you. You're the only one that i know of that has made it into the National Junior Honors Socity. I agree with your Mom...you are a very smart, kind, outgoing, confident, and happy young man. Keep up the good work!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Love, Grandma Burton
Post a Comment