Monday, October 6, 2008

Les Miserable

My cousins, Rachael and Raquel, Jacqui, and I went to St. George for a girls weekend and to enjoy a spectacular performance of Les Mis at the outdoor theater in Tuacahn. It was also the weekend of the St. George marathon. In the history of the marathon, it has rained twice...the second one being this last Saturday. We were so nervous that our performance would get canceled since it was rainy off and on all day. Well, the show went on. It was slightly drizzling off and on at the beginning but nothing too major. With about 30 minutes left in the show, the rain picked up and it started sprinkling harder. The last 15-20 minutes was performed in a downpour. We were SOAKED! The poor performers on the stage had to be miserable too. Regardless of the weather, we had a great time and the performance was truly brilliant!

4 comments:

Burton said...

Thanks for telling me you had a blog!!!! Geeez bout time I know about it. I love the blog world!

Kori said...

It is 'Les Miserables'...
Unless you were saying you were 'miserable'!

Krissie said...

How funny that you were in St. George--we were there last weekend too! On our way to Disneyland. We coulda caught up for lunch or something :)

Lars said...

Now when I see the Tuacahn ads on TV I think of you and your experience. I always wondered what they did in bad weather...now I know.