Wednesday, June 17, 2009

End of Spring...beginning of summer!

If only the weather would cooperate. It has been a cool and rainy spring which is great for the water bill since I don't have to turn on the sprinklers but really bad for my Vitamin D intake. We just haven't had enough sun. There hasn't been a good day to go to the pool since Memorial Weekend and I didn't even make it to the pool then. My tan at this point consists of a line on the back of my calves from Field Day at the elementary school. I look like I have a pair of socks pulled up. I feel like I have been living in the Northwest with all the rain. Hurry up sun and come out! I want to go swimming...although I may have to hit up a tanning booth before I go to even out my lines. My kids now think of me the way I thought of my parents- how embarrassing and uncool!

1 comment:

Katy said...

I am totally there with you, although the weather was actually decent enough to go swimming on Tues., and I got a sunburn! But those times are long gone. We are going to the indoor pool today!