Sunday, June 7, 2009

Mariah's Camp Rock Production

Mariah joined a little after school production company that would meet once a week and work on singing, dancing, and acting. They put on their final production during the last week of school and I was way impressed. Only about 35 kids participated in the program and they did a great job. They put on a production called Camp Rock which was a cross between the Jonas Brothers and High School musical. Mariah played a camp counselor and much to my shock- she sang a few SOLOS during the show! What??? She did great. I love that she is outgoing and brave enough to get up in front of a crowd. She is such a fun girl. She expressed a little anxiety about performing in front of her peers at school but I think that fear quickly went away.
This is Mariah and her friend Heather. They were the only kids in the group that were older than third grade!
Emma, Heather, and Mariah
Posted by Picasa

No comments: