We celebrated Mariah's birthday at a new waterpark in Draper called Cowabunga Bay. It was great fun. Mariah invited her two good friends, Jecely and Jaclyn. Mariah wanted to rent a limousine and be driven around at her beck and call but I put the kabosh on that. We compromised instead and turned the van into a limo of sorts. We took out the middle seats and Mariah decorated it with a rug and pillows. As we drove around the neighborhood to pick up the friends, I let them sit on the floor and recline on the pillows. They thought it was great! It was a great day and I can't believe my little baby Mariah is 11 now. She is turning into a beautiful young woman.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Happy 11th Birthday Mariah!!
We celebrated Mariah's birthday at a new waterpark in Draper called Cowabunga Bay. It was great fun. Mariah invited her two good friends, Jecely and Jaclyn. Mariah wanted to rent a limousine and be driven around at her beck and call but I put the kabosh on that. We compromised instead and turned the van into a limo of sorts. We took out the middle seats and Mariah decorated it with a rug and pillows. As we drove around the neighborhood to pick up the friends, I let them sit on the floor and recline on the pillows. They thought it was great! It was a great day and I can't believe my little baby Mariah is 11 now. She is turning into a beautiful young woman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)




1 comment:
Looks like so much fun! Great idea about the limo/van too! That water park looks awesome!
Post a Comment