We were excited to have the Cook's from Texas come visit us this weekend. I have always said that all "Mormon" roads lead to Utah. Most people have family here in Utah and so we get the pleasure of many visits from friends and family traveling through. The Cook's are our good friends from Allen, Texas where we lived for six years. I had three kids while living there. Since we were far away from family, we relied on friends in our times of need. Consequently, we have become close and now our kids are all good friends too. It is always a treat to get together with old friends and we all had a blast.
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Friends from Texas...
We were excited to have the Cook's from Texas come visit us this weekend. I have always said that all "Mormon" roads lead to Utah. Most people have family here in Utah and so we get the pleasure of many visits from friends and family traveling through. The Cook's are our good friends from Allen, Texas where we lived for six years. I had three kids while living there. Since we were far away from family, we relied on friends in our times of need. Consequently, we have become close and now our kids are all good friends too. It is always a treat to get together with old friends and we all had a blast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)




No comments:
Post a Comment