What kind of a person drives 300 miles, gets up at 4 am, sits in line for hours, skips work without letting them know what he is doing, just to get the latest and greatest technology? I know two of them. Matt and his dad enjoyed this adventure this morning to be number 63 in line at the Apple store. Matt's dad drove up from St. George to "be with his sons for their birthdays", oh yeah, and to buy the phone...I hope it was worth it for them.
Friday, July 11, 2008
the new iphone!
What kind of a person drives 300 miles, gets up at 4 am, sits in line for hours, skips work without letting them know what he is doing, just to get the latest and greatest technology? I know two of them. Matt and his dad enjoyed this adventure this morning to be number 63 in line at the Apple store. Matt's dad drove up from St. George to "be with his sons for their birthdays", oh yeah, and to buy the phone...I hope it was worth it for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)




1 comment:
psycho's, or is it obsessed
Post a Comment