This is something I said I would never do. However, things change in our lives and I begin to see a need to stay in contact with those who are far from us. Recently my brother Darren was killed in a motorcycle accident. My sister in law, Kori, did a tribute to him on her blog. It is something I look at daily if not more. It has brought me a lot of comfort and made me want to do my own. Plus, I thought I needed a place to brag about my kids. My resistance to technology has prevented me from throwing my hat into the ring...but here goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.gif)




1 comment:
Hey Shelly,
I like the blog, you've done an awesome job with it. Can you put a link to the tribute entry from Kori's blog? I'd like to see it.
Post a Comment