Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Happy 36th!

Happy Birthday Matt! Matt turned 36 on July 18th and he shares that birthday with a friend of ours named Mike. We went up to Mike's family's cabin near Sundance on Sunday to BBQ and have smores. We couldn't pass up the opportunity to sing to both of them and present them with this adorable cupcake dog. The kids all attacked it after we sang and I think Jalyn even had frosting in her hair. We had a great time at the cabin. We hiked up to Stewart Falls and every one of my kids stepped into the water. Can you get that close to water and not fall in? I will post pictures of that later after I figure out how to transfer the pictures from Matt's new iphone onto this computer. It seems so complicated. Thank you to our great friends for a super fun evening.



3 comments:

Rosanne, Darren's mom said...

Happy birthday to Matt!!

Kori said...

opps...
Happy Birthday Matt! And you thought we forgot!

Krissie said...

Thanks for the cool cupcakes DeShelle! We had a lot of fun :)